Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome back to my second blog posting - a little over two years from my last blog posting.

Yes, I'm on fire.

Just to clear up some old business - the girl baby from my last post, was finally named. I think I've left you hanging long enough. The child in question is now called....."Sophie" and regrettably, not Brunhilda. Why? I don't know. I secretly refer to her as Brunhilda anyway.

I saw that movie, Julie and Julia last night and thought about my sad little abandoned blog. To be honest, I had no idea where my blog was, I just Googled, "Blog websites" and went to the first one and realized that I was still logged in. So, here I am again, at my newly found Blog, Disrecognized Space. (That's for all of you Aeon Flux fans)

I don't have a point. I thought I'd write about a lot of topics that I find personally interesting - which could easily leave me the only one reading my blog. I'm guessing I'll be writing about travel, work life, films, politics, friends that are treating me badly (Beware Friends!), archaeology, observations, strange interactions with people, anything supernatural, technology, animals, food, music, cartoons or things that really irritate me. The last topic is one of my favorites. I collide regularly with sources of extreme irritation. Ask anyone.

As a personal promise from me to you, I will bookmark this site, so I can find it again. I will also update it more often than every two years. This should make the legions of readers out there breathe a deep sigh of relief. I'm sure it was like waiting for a new Harry Potter book to come out. Sorry fans - I'm back now.

BTW, feel free to comment on anything I write, I like the interaction, even if I decide that you are completely wrong.

Stay tuned...

No comments: